- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25 Trendy Minimalist Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 20 Awesome Christmas IKEA Hacks With DIYs
- 20 Natural Wood Slice Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22 Ways To Cover Your Christmas Tree Base
- 24 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas
IKEA is what we all love to hack, and as holidays are coming, it’s high time to make something. Wreaths, ornaments, lanterns, lights, advent calendars and much more – there are tons of IKEA items to hack. Here are some cool IKEA hacks that you may repeat and make your home decor more amazing, read the tutorials for hem after the pics.
If you need an additional or alternative Christmas tree, IKEA has some pretty items you can easily remodel. Take IKEA Ribba ledges and create a tree placing various items for decor on them, IVAR side unit can be designed with ornaments and lights to create a tree and there are many more ideas, take a look!
Use KNOPPANG frames to create modern wreaths or make one of faux sheepskin you’ve bought. LATTJO hoop can be used as a wreath frame that is to be decorated with various stuff you have. Turn on your creativity and make more wreaths!
Make an advent calendar right now! Use IKEA trellises or VINTER stands and much other stuff from IKEA depending on what look you want.
Other Decor Ideas
Grab IKEA Rotera lanterns and style them as centerpieces or other decorations for your home and outdoor spaces. Stencil HEAT trivets to make them a cool Christmas gift, hang some GADDIS baskets decorated wit greenery and pinecones for decor. Get creative and make something very unusual and cool, Merry Christmas!
4 ways to get green for the holidays
Tutorial: Make a modern Advent calendar (+ it’s an IKEA hack!)
5 Holiday IKEA Hacks + Win $2500 Ikea Gift Card at Kitchner by Mosaic Homes
IKEA HACK: STENCILED HOLIDAY TRIVETS
IKEA hack: een mobile van een houten hoepel
DIY Photo Ornament (an IKEA hack!)