- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
- 25 IKEA Hacks That Your Cat Will Love
- 10 Cool IKEA Hacks For Your Dog
- 20 IKEA Kitchen Island Hacks You’ll Love
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Molger Bench Around The House
IKEA Molger bench is a cool piece that can be used in many ways around the house. Wanna some ideas? here they are, let’s start!
IKEA Molger bench is created right for entryways – what can be better for shoe and other storage? You may hack it as you like: spray paint, whitewash, change tops or legs. You may add upholstery or a cushion to make sitting more comfortable.
Molger benches are ideal for bathrooms, there’s enough storage space and you may comfortably sit on it. Store your towels, shampoos, soaps and other stuff on and inside the bench. Hacks are also welcome to fit your space! Make an open storage vanity of a Molger bench or go for any other hack.
Molger benches are great for outdoor spaces, make a corner bench for a balcony or terrace. Turn a Molger bench into a comfy one with a back and armrests or add upholstery to the seat. Enjoy!
Molger benches can be turned into stylish consoles, stylish corner seats for dining spaces, nightstands or changing tables – anything you want is welcome, Molger benches are very versatile!