- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
IKEA Stockholm sofa is a classic piece that can easily fit most of decor styles and any room. it’s simple and timeless look allows it to look harmonious anywhere, and there are various types of upholstery to go for. Let’s have a look how to integrate various Stockholm sofas into your spaces.
Fabric Upholstered Stockholm
Choose a fabric upholstered Stockholm sofa in some bold color – those jewel tones look amazing in any interior! The most popular models are bold green, orange, blue and navy, they can make a bold statement in the space, add color and interest to the space. If it’s a moody or neutral room, the bold sofa will spruce it up with a splash of color, and if your space is colorful, it will add even more.
Stockholm sofa can be done in leather – black, amber or brown, which is a timeless idea to rock. A leather sofa is a chic and textural addition to any interior but especially cool it looks in industrial, masculine, moody and boho spaces. Enjoy!