- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
- 25 IKEA Hacks That Your Cat Will Love
- 10 Cool IKEA Hacks For Your Dog
- 20 IKEA Kitchen Island Hacks You’ll Love
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Molger Bench Around The House
- 22 IKEA Frosta Stool Hacks That Inspire
- 25 Cool Changing Tables Of IKEA Items
- 23 Best IKEA Storage Furniture Hacks Ever
- 12 Stylish Outdoor Tables Of IKEA Items
- 15 Outdoor Bar Stations From IKEA Items
- 17 Best IKEA Chair Hacks To Try Right Now
- 15 Best IKEA Stool Hacks You Need To Try
- 15 Best IKEA Dresser Hacks Ever
- 16 Ultimate IKEA Lack Table Hacks
- 17 IKEA Bed Frame Hacks You’ll Love
Changing tables are a must for every nursery, and if you need one but still don’t have it, I have some ideas for you! Grab an IKEA piece and turn it into a changing table that fits your nursery style. What to renovate? Here are some ideas, I hope you’ll like them!
IKEA Hemnes Dresser
IKEA Hemnes dresser is an ideal piece to turn into a changing table, it features much storage space and you may use the countertop for changing. You may hack it in a ton of ways: paint it, stencil it, chalkboard it, change knobs for cooler ones or for pulls. Stain the whole piece or add a comfy wooden top to the dresser. Hack the piece so that it fit your space and enjoy!
IKEA Kallax/Expedit Shelf
IKEA Expedit or Kallax bookshelf is another great piece to rock, it also features much storage space, though it’s open. If you aren’t happy with this fact, insert drawers, baskets or boxes into all the compartments or to some of them. As for hacking – painting, staining and wrapping the whole piece with stained wood is a great idea.
IKEA Tarva Dresser
IKEA Tarva dressers of various sizes are great for using them as changing tables, there are many drawers to store everything you need. Paint, stencil, add stylish pulls and voila! I love the idea of staining the dresser to give it a chic rustic vintage look.
IKEA Malm Dresser
IKEA Malm dresser is a great changing table idea for compact spaces – it’s not large but enough for storage and for a baby. Paint it in various ways and maybe add a countertop for more comfort. Get inspired!