- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
- 25 IKEA Hacks That Your Cat Will Love
- 10 Cool IKEA Hacks For Your Dog
- 20 IKEA Kitchen Island Hacks You’ll Love
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Molger Bench Around The House
- 22 IKEA Frosta Stool Hacks That Inspire
- 25 Cool Changing Tables Of IKEA Items
- 23 Best IKEA Storage Furniture Hacks Ever
- 12 Stylish Outdoor Tables Of IKEA Items
- 15 Outdoor Bar Stations From IKEA Items
- 17 Best IKEA Chair Hacks To Try Right Now
Ektorp sofa by Ikea is a timeless seating with wonderfully thick, comfy cushions. The covers are easy to change, so buy an extra cover – or two, and change according to mood or season. Today we’d like to share some ideas to place this sofa in various spaces and try some covers to fit the rooms, let’s have a look.
A white Ektorp sofa is a classic option, it can easily fit almost any interior – Provence, shabby chic, vintage, modern, monochromatic or any other as white is timeless. If you need, you can easily accessorize the white sofa with colorful and printed pillows that fit your interior.
There are many colorful covers available, from sunny yellow to cobalt blue, and many fabrics too – velvet, leather and many others. If you couldn’t find a proper color for your Ektorp, you can always take a white cover and dye it, there are many tutorials on the web. A colorful Ektorp looks playful and cool, whatever fabric and combo you choose.
There are also some printed covers, and the coolest are stripes and floral prints. Stripes are timeless, blue, pink, black and white – any stripes will look cute and traditional. Floral prints are especially cool for spring and summer, and as summer is in full swing now, I think, it’s a great idea. You can also find plaid covers, which are amazing for fall and winter, and especially winter holidays. Rush to the nearest Ikea to get an Ektorp!