- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
- 25 IKEA Hacks That Your Cat Will Love
- 10 Cool IKEA Hacks For Your Dog
- 20 IKEA Kitchen Island Hacks You’ll Love
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Molger Bench Around The House
- 22 IKEA Frosta Stool Hacks That Inspire
- 25 Cool Changing Tables Of IKEA Items
Simple Ribba ledges by IKEA can be used in a thousand of ways throughout your home! These aren’t just picture ledges, and you can easily find many ways to use them in your home. Let me share some of the coolest ones.
Of course, using ledges for picture displaying is the easiest and smartest idea to try. Gallery walls are extremely popular today: they are used to personalize the space. You can easily create a very chic one using IKEA Ribba ledges – choose any color you like and attach them to the wall, then display your art pieces. This is also a great idea for those who rent as you can easily remove these ledges when you need.
Kids’ Room Storage
Ledges are perfect for storing books and toys in the kids’ spaces. Take some ledges, attach them to the walls creating a comfy reading nook – just a comfy chair or bench is enough to complete the nook. Small toys can be also organized with the help of Ribba ledges, plus they will be displayed.
Ribba ledges are ideal for kitchens – you can store spices, mugs and any small containers with food. You can attach hooks to the ledges to hang mugs. Ledges can be also used for display, for example, for showing off your plate collection.
If your bedroom is small and there’s no space for a nightstand, solve this problem attaching a ledge on the wall. You can also attach some ledges to the back of the headboard for a hidden storage option. Smart and simple!
Attach ledges in your makeup nook to store all the stuff, this is especially cool when the nook in very small. Create a shoe display in the entryway with ledges, or make a kitty paradise attaching ledges here and there at different heights for the cat. Enjoy!