- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
Micke desk by IKEA is a great piece to get for any small space – I can’t imagine a better desk to fit a small nook. Micke is great as a working desk, as a study desk for kids and can be used as a vanity table, plus you can hack it in different ways to fit your needs. Wanna see some ideas? Here they are!
Micke is a great desk for working – though it’s small, it’s very comfortable and you can hack it in various ways. Make it smaller or longer, paint it, change the drawers or cover them somehow, add metallic touches, for example, metallic legs and knobs. Place several Micke desks to create a larger or shared working space.
Micke Study Desk
Micke can be used as a study desk for kids, and to make studying or creating more attractive, you can hack the piece. Add colorful pockets for various stuff, add colorful framing and bold drawers, try color blocking and other ideas that your kid or kids love.
Micke can be used as a vanity table – it’s a perfect piece: it’s small, it has enough storage space and it’s comfy for storing makeup and placing a mirror on it. Micke doesn’t need hacking to become an ideal part of your makeup nook, Enjoy!