- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25 Trendy Minimalist Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 20 Awesome Christmas IKEA Hacks With DIYs
- 20 Natural Wood Slice Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22 Ways To Cover Your Christmas Tree Base
- 24 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas
Most of us have traditional Christmas trees at home but what if you want something more special? Rock a gorgeous pure white tree! Such a neutral piece means that you can decorate it anyhow and it will look amazing. Let’s have a look at some ideas to do that.
A white tree with colorful ornaments will definitely stand out and will make your space very special. Decorate the tree with black letters or ornaments, try various color combos like purple and gold, turquoise and copper, red and emerald, pink and blue and any other that you like. You may also try all shades of the rainbow to make the tree more cheerful and whimsy. Colorful ornaments will stand out on such a tree even more than on a usual one.
Neutral decor is also a nice idea for a white tree, it will look sweet and cute. White, creamy, pearly ornaments and garlands and strands of pearls will make your tree look like a frozen one. go metallic, metal decor is very trendy now, and a white tree will look very chic. Another idea is going pastels, it’s a perfect idea for a girlish space or vintage or shabby chic one. Enjoy the ideas below!