Evergreens are an indispensable part of Christmas decor, they just scream Christmas! But evergreens aren’t only trees, you can make various decorations with them to make your spaces feel like holidays. Interested in some ideas? I’ve prepared a whole bunch!
A wreath is one of the most popular types of decor for any holiday and season, and of course Christmas is no exception. Make or buy some evergreen wreaths to decorate both indoors and outdoors – they will fit any space and any decor style. You may go for natural evergreens or faux ones, and decorate the wreath with various details like ornaments, plaid ribbon, pinecones or just leave as it is for a natural feel.
A garland is a nice way to highlight a fireplace, a mantel, an entryway or just an archway. Attach an evergreen garland over a window or to the railing, add ribbon bows and lights, and a festive feel is guaranteed!
There are lots of ideas for evergreen arrangements, from natural and rustic ones to more modern and even glam ones. Everything depends on what container you choose and what details you’ll add: ornaments, pinecones, wood slices, plaid ribbons or something else. Get inspired and Merry Christmas!
- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25 Trendy Minimalist Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 20 Awesome Christmas IKEA Hacks With DIYs
- 20 Natural Wood Slice Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22 Ways To Cover Your Christmas Tree Base
- 24 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas