- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25 Trendy Minimalist Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 20 Awesome Christmas IKEA Hacks With DIYs
- 20 Natural Wood Slice Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22 Ways To Cover Your Christmas Tree Base
- 24 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas
Minimalist decor is super trendy and popular for today and it can be used not only in usual home decor but also realized for holidays. How to decorate a Christmas tree in a minimalist way? Here are some beautiful ideas.
Go really minimalist with no ornaments at all! You may just place your tree in a basket or bucket and voila – a Christmas tree is ready! You may also decorate your tree with lights or LEDs, or place some faux fur into the basket to add more texture.
If you still want some ornaments, you may go for white, metallic, black and neutral ornaments – don’t be excessive, just add some. Incorporate lights into decor or try matching buntings but keep it minimalist. Top the tree with a star or another topper and enjoy!