- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
If you have a mantel or a faux mantel, it’s high time to style it for Christmas! Let me share some gorgeous ideas to try for your mantel, I’m sure you’ll want to implement some of them into your decor.
If you don’t feel like going for traditional colors and decorations, give your mantel a modern look and rock colorful decor. Bold colorful ornaments, garlands, wreaths, trees, stockings and add lights and signs. Make various decorations of items you like and don’t be afraid of much color, create a vivacious mantel!
Decorate with natural items like evergreens, pinecones, greenery garlands, tree branches and firewood, add candle lanterns, baskets with various stuff or make adorable winter scenes using various figurines and toy houses. Going natural is a great idea, and you barely need something else, natural touches are beautiful themselves.
If you feel like traditional shades, go for red+white or emerald, green and white combos for decorating the mantel. Don’t be excessive, don’t rock too much color, get stylish decor – a chic wreath with a red bow, a greenery garland with lights, pallet signs with white snowflakes and lanterns of the traditional colors are enough.
There are tons of ideas more to try: glam mantels of green and gold with greenery garlands, various stockings, antlers with ornaments and more and more. Choose what you like and recreate this stylish combo for your mantel!