- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
I’m a sucker for natural decor like leaves or acorns, and if you feel the same, then pinecone decorations are right what you need for Christmas! Pinecones are actually awesome themselves without any changes, and you can make garlands and wreaths of them, add them to vases with branches or bowls with ornaments. Turn pinecones into little elves, fir trees, attach them to candleholders, planters, stairs, windows or just attach some ribbon, make a bow and use as an ornament. If you don’t like the natural look, you can glitter them or give them a frozen look. Pinecones are cool for using both indoors and outdoors, and nothing can spoil them!