- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25 Trendy Minimalist Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
Lack of space? Or just need a smaller version of your Christmas tree for another room? Get a small or even tiny tree and decorate it the way you like. Think that a small tree won’t look that holiday-like? You are wrong, a cute small tree can set up a holiday mood and warm up the space no less well than a big one.
A fresh decor trend is rocking a tree with no decor, looks cool and unusual. You can highlight the tree with a cool metallic pot or colored basket or attach some copper stars on the wall and on the tree, too. Such a natural look will give your space a modern and even a minimalist feel, looks awesome.
Ornaments are classics, they will turn your tree a cool holiday-like one. Rock the ornaments you love: vintage ones, DIY clay ones, paper ones made by your kids, modern black and white ones, rustic burlap and pinecone ones. Actually, you can hang almost everything on your tree: from gift tags to fruit and berries. Create your own tree masterpiece with ornaments!
Ornaments And Lights
Mix up everything: lights and ornaments for the tree decor and create a bold decoration. Lights are the best ones to warm up the space, and ornaments will make your tree cool for sure. Don’t be afraid to add garlands, pinecones, even foodie decor and Merry Christmas!