- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25 Trendy Minimalist Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 20 Awesome Christmas IKEA Hacks With DIYs
- 20 Natural Wood Slice Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22 Ways To Cover Your Christmas Tree Base
- 24 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas
The winter is very close to us, and the main thing is that Christmas is coming! If you love winter holidays like me, you definitely want to bring some holiday feel to your spaces long before Christmas itself. So let me share some ideas on adding holiday cheer to your bedroom.
As it’s a bedroom, the bed is the main thing here, so why not add some pretty winter-inspired and Christmas bedding? Plaid and emerald bedding, chunky knit pillows and blankets, comfy blankets with tassels and faux fur will make the bed super inviting and winter-like.
Evergreens scream winter and holidays, and you can add them in any proportions and looks to your bedroom, they are sure to give it an awesome look. Evergreen wreaths, garlands with LEDs, branches in vases and jugs. Add pinecones in baskets or bowls and you’ll feel the holiday cheer!
Other ideas may include stockings, lights, antlers, faux evergreen wreaths of felt, Christmas ornaments and much more stuff – just have a look at the pics we’ve prepared to get inspired!