- 105 Minimalist Bathroom Decor Ideas That Inspire
- 82 Minimalist Kitchen Design Ideas To Blow Your Mind
- 37 Striking And Stylish Minimalist Closets
- 53 Stunning Minimalist Living Rooms
- 46 Minimalist Terrace And Patio Decor Ideas
- Beauty In Clean Lines: 61 Minimalist Bedroom Decor Ideas
- 47 Adorable Minimalist Home Offices
I’m a sucker for minimalism and Scandinavian decor as I see real poetry in these clean lines, absence of patterns and simple textures. If you also like such designs and want to apply them to your home, here’s a source of inspiration! These kitchens are very stylish, elegant and decorated in perfect minimalist style: black, shades of grey, white, natural wood and concrete. Grey and white are the most popular colors, they look perfect with light-colored natural wooden panels and concrete tops. If you want your kitchen to look more dramatic, then go for black but don’t forget that it makes the space look smaller and you’ll need bigger windows or more lights. Enliven the room with textures, statement lamps and maybe works of art. Wanna turn on the brights? Rock juicy colors but keep the lines clean and the tops smooth. Look at the examples below and find the ones you love!