- 61 Dreamy Backyard Pond Designs
- 60 Adorable Outdoor Kitchens You’ll Never Want To Leave
- 50 Beautiful Outdoor Shower Design Ideas
- Creating An Atmosphere: 45 Striking Outdoor Fire Bowls
- The Most Relaxing Place: 43 Outdoor Bedroom Ideas
- 50 Relaxing And Dreamy Outdoor Hot Tubs
- 66 Relaxing Backyard Waterfalls For Your Outdoor Zones
- 9 Awesome DIY Outdoor Hanging Beds
- 42 Dreamy Hammocks For Outdoors
- 60 Outdoor Fire Pits Ideas You’ll Love
- Luxurious Trend: 48 Wooden Bathtubs
- Think Relaxation: 42 Outdoor Hanging Beds
- 87 Cool Hanging Chairs For Indoors And Outdoors
- 44 Mosquito Net Decor Ideas For Outdoors
- 65 Adorable Outdoor Dining Areas In Various Styles
- 52 Spectacular Infinity Pools To Blow Your Mind
- 34 Inspiring Outdoor Fireplaces For Your Patio Or Backyard
- 52 Outdoor Concrete Furniture Ideas That Inspire
- 47 Wicker Furniture Ideas For Indoors And Outdoors
- 21 Ultimate Outdoor Spas For Your Backyard
- 51 Outdoor Cat Enclosures Your Cat Will Love
- 40 Mediterranean Terrace And Patio Decor Ideas
- 24 Cute Small Porch Decor Ideas To Try
- 26 Outdoor Lounge Chairs That You’ll Admire
- 30 Outdoor Jacuzzis That Will Make You Swoon Over
- 31 Water Walls For Your Outdoor Spaces
- 30 Outdoor Lamps That Will Blow Your Mind
- 23 Outdoor Pass Through Window Ideas
- 34 Modern Outdoor Planters To Add Style To Your Space
A kitchen pass through window was originally made to help maids and butlers serve food in other rooms. Today it’s a great idea to server food and drinks outdoors and indoors, and as it’s summer, I think designing such a window outdoors is a must. Create your own pass through window to have outdoor meals and drinks, it will save much space and won’t take much effort to make. What are the best window designs for such an aim? Let’s see.
A foldable window is the best idea to open up your kitchen to outdoors and to make your bar or breakfast nook comfortable. It’s a very comfy in using thing and you can open it completely or partly due to the folding windows, and you can fold it to a very small piece, which is great for a small space. Add a tabletop of the size that fits and voila!
A garage-style window is another comfy way to open up the space to outside. Make one or several ones and line them with a windowsill outside. The only disadvantage is that it takes some space outside, so if the space is small, it’s not your option.
Sliding And Rolling Windows
Sliding and rolling up windows are also comfortable in using thought they won’t retain heat inside the home very much. Here you can regulate the extent of opening your kitchen as you want, plus a sliding or rolling window will save much space, which is essential if you are tight on it.
Usual windows can be also lined up with outdoor windowsills, and though they are not so comfortable for heaving meals and drinks, they can be used anyway. Here you won’t need any changes – just attach a windowsill and go for a meal!