- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
- 25 IKEA Hacks That Your Cat Will Love
- 10 Cool IKEA Hacks For Your Dog
- 20 IKEA Kitchen Island Hacks You’ll Love
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Molger Bench Around The House
- 22 IKEA Frosta Stool Hacks That Inspire
- 25 Cool Changing Tables Of IKEA Items
- 23 Best IKEA Storage Furniture Hacks Ever
- 12 Stylish Outdoor Tables Of IKEA Items
- 15 Outdoor Bar Stations From IKEA Items
- 17 Best IKEA Chair Hacks To Try Right Now
- 15 Best IKEA Stool Hacks You Need To Try
- 15 Best IKEA Dresser Hacks Ever
- 16 Ultimate IKEA Lack Table Hacks
- 17 IKEA Bed Frame Hacks You’ll Love
- 7 Cozy IKEA Fur Hacks With DIYs
- 17 Clever Ways To Use IKEA Drona Boxes At Home
- 17 Smart Ideas To Use IKEA Knagglig Boxes
- 20 Coolest IKEA Ivar Cabinet Hacks To Try
- 20 Awesome IKEA Alex Hacks You’ll Love
- 22 Smart And Easy IKEA Trones Hacks
- 20 IKEA Hemnes Shoe Cabinet Hacks You’ll Love
- 20 Cool Ways to Hack IKEA Regolit Lampshades
- 22 IKEA Metod Cabinet Hacks You’ll Definitely Enjoy
- 12 IKEA Bissa Hacks To Try Right Now
- 10 IKEA Nesna Hacks For Your Home
- 32 Cool IKEA Hacks For Your Entryway
- 15 Coolest And Boldest IKEA Headboard Hacks
- 18 IKEA Bathrooms Hacks You’ll Totally Like
Here, at comfydwelling.com, we are great suckers for IKEA furniture and its hacks that personalize it and make it a perfect fit for any space. It’s really wonderful how people can turn a plain piece into something very special, award-worthy and super stylish, sometimes just for a couple of bucks! Today I’d like to share some ideas that really inspire, those hacks of storage furniture that look so harmonious as if it was intended by IKEA to do so. Enjoy!
Ivar cabinets are perfect for giving them a totally new look, from a laconic to bright and colorful one. Ivar cabinets can be attached on the wall and painted and stenciled in a bold way for kids’ toy storage or put on legs and painted or stenciled in an elegant way to create a chic storage piece or a home bar. Try!
A Pax wardrobe
Pax wardrobe is an iconic piece by IKEA, which can undergo so many changes that you may not recognize it in its final look. Contact paper, paints, new knobs, molding, adding open shelving – this is just a part of what you can do with it to fit your space.
IKEA Malm dresser is a plain piece that asks you to spruce it up with its look. And you can do it! bright tropical contact paper, molding and knobs and pulls and even a secret headboard storage piece – it’s only the beginning, you can do more!
Kallax or Expedit series are the most popular ones for hacking, and there’s a ton of ways to do that depending on the piece you have at hand. Cover I with weather wood, add countertops and compartments, put the piece on casters and change a shelf into a kitchen island or bar – turn on your creativity!
IKEA Besta piece is a great bench with storage, perfect for a contemporary, minimalist or Scandinavian home. Add compartments, drawers and pulls, try a new top and change the color if you want – go for more ideas realizing what you have in your head!
Among other items I’d like to pay your attention to are IKEA Rast dresser, Tarva and Hemnes dressers, Metod cabinets and Stockholm sideboard. All of them can be easily and stylishly hacked to make them fit your space, look at the ideas below and go creative, guys!