Felt is a material that everybody loves because it’s easy to work with and you can make a lot of things of them. Felt Christmas ornaments are very popular cause you can make lots of different ones and this won’t take much time. Let’s have a look at some cool ideas to try – all these ornaments can be easily made by you of felt, no special instructions needed.
Food/ Drink Felt Ornaments
Christmas is the time of yummies and hot drinks, so why not make some ornaments that represent them? Donuts with glazing, frosted gingerbread in various shapes, coffee and hot chocolate mugs and other food you like are welcome! Make them fun and colorful and your kids will like them, too!
A felt Christmas tree is a popular ornament idea, its shape is very simple. You can rock such cute trees in different shades, add rhinestones and beads and try embroidery on them.
There are more different shapes to try: candy canes, snowmen, snow globes, stars, hearts and many more – you can imagine anything and realize it in felt. Get inspired!
- 52 Charming White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 34 Comfy Rustic Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 67 Adorable Scandinavian Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 52 Awesome Pinecone Christmas Decorations To Try
- 52 Small Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 33 Traditional Red And Green Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- 20 Ideas To Bring A Christmas Feel To Your Bedroom
- 31 Cutest Christmas Felt Ornaments
- 25 Coolest Christmas Tree Alternatives
- 20 Chic Ideas To Decorate A White Christmas Tree
- 25 Evergreen Christmas Decor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful Christmas Mantel Decor Ideas
- 23 Glam Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25 Trendy Minimalist Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
- 20 Awesome Christmas IKEA Hacks With DIYs
- 20 Natural Wood Slice Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22 Ways To Cover Your Christmas Tree Base
- 24 Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas