Continuing the theme of small spaces to decorate, I’d like to discuss small balconies. Lack of space doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be stylish! Let’s see what to do to make a tiny balcony vivacious and inviting.
1. Furniture. A comfy seating is the key in a small balcony – choose a tiny sofa, a pouf, a bench, a chair or an armchair you like and make sure that it has a storage space inside or underneath. Folding tables and seats are a must; the more multifunctional the piece is, the better.
2. Lights. Accentuate the space with lanterns, candleholders and string lights – they won’t take much space and will make the balcony cozier.
3. Accessories. Greenery is amazing to enliven every space, choose rail or hanging planters for a small balcony to save some space. Actually, any balcony accessories and decorations can be hung on the railing or on the walls – that’s a brilliant idea!
Look at the ideas below and get inspired!
- Small Bedroom: 6 Decor Tips And 45 Ideas
- 80 Small Yet Functional Bathroom Design Ideas
- Small Kitchen Decor: 4 Smart Tips And 56 Examples
- 3 Cute And Stylish Small Balcony Design Tips And 50 Ideas
- 40 Small Mudroom And Entryway Decor Ideas
- 54 Inviting Small Terrace Decor Ideas
- 31 Small But Smartly Organized Kids’ Rooms
- 50 Small Backyard Pools To Swoon Over