- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
Tarva is one of the most popular dressers by Ikea, and I’m sure that most of you have one or more at home. But Ikea is known for making plain furniture that looks like a canvas and requires some creativity. I’d like to share some amazing Ikea hacks that will blow your mind and that can fit lots of styles and spaces.
Staining gives furniture a natural and chic look, and you can find your perfect stain shade and renovate your Tarva. A nice idea is to combine both painting and staining: stain only the sides and paint the front, or frame the stained drawers with paint. Change knobs for those that match and voila – a new dresser is done!
This is the most popular way to hack Ikea’s pieces. Handpaint your Tarva with bold colors and abstract patterns, stencil the item with different colors and shapes, create an ombre effect painting every drawer with a different shade, make a colorful striped piece. Change the legs for trendy hairpin ones, change different knobs or handles and attach them. Rock anything you like and what fits your space. Get inspired!