- 25 Fresh Ways To Use IKEA Bekvam Stool
- 45 Ways To Use IKEA Raskog Cart At Home
- 48 Creative IKEA Besta Units Ideas For Your Home
- 40 Cool IKEA Kura Bunk Bed Hacks
- 40 IKEA Malm Dresser Hacks That Fit Every Space
- 54 IKEA Billy Bookcase Hacks That You Gonna Love
- 75 Cool IKEA Kallax Shelf Hacks For Every Space
- 34 Creative IKEA Hemnes Dresser Hacks
- 26 IKEA Vittsjo Desk Hacks That Are Worth Trying
- 27 Cool IKEA Lack Shelf Hacks And Ways To Use It
- 40 Adorable IKEA Lack Table Hacks That Inspire
- 38 Eye-Catchy IKEA Rast Hacks For Your Home
- 25 IKEA Tarva Dresser Hacks
- 26 Ikea’s Ektorp Sofa Ideas To Try
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Micke Desk In Your Interior
- 25 IKEA Stuva Ideas And Hacks For Your Home
- 30 Creative Ways To Use IKEA Ribba Ledges At Home
- 21 Ways To Incorporate IKEA Stockholm Sofa Into Your Space
- 25 IKEA Hacks That Your Cat Will Love
- 10 Cool IKEA Hacks For Your Dog
- 20 IKEA Kitchen Island Hacks You’ll Love
- 20 Ways To Use IKEA Molger Bench Around The House
- 22 IKEA Frosta Stool Hacks That Inspire
- 25 Cool Changing Tables Of IKEA Items
IKEA Stuva is a stylish furniture collection aimed mostly at kids’ spaces but you can hack it as you like and use in many other spaces, too! Which? Entryways, bedrooms, home offices and living rooms, actually – anywhere you like. Let’s have a look at some ideas.
Stuva For Kids’ Rooms
As Stuva is aimed at kids’ spaces, the best idea is to place it there. You can create various combos of storage units, desks, beds and other things painting and stenciling them or just choosing proper bold colors that you like. Black and white combo is a timeless thing, which is ideal for a Scandinavian or minimalist space, while colorful pieces will be loved my most of kids. Stuva features much storage space, which looks very neat, and this is exactly what we want for a kid’s room.
Stuva For Entryways
Stuva is great for entryways when you need some compact storage. Use wardrobes with storage units, or go for only storage units, which can double as a bench. Change the top of the benches making it wooden for a more chic look, or paint them as you need. Have a cat? Turn a Stuva storage unit into a bench with a cat litter box inside, this is a very creative solution.
Some other ways to use Stuva are making a desk for a grownup person or putting a bench in an awkward corner – this is a great idea to get a seat and storage at the same time!