- Small Bedroom: 6 Decor Tips And 45 Ideas
- 80 Small Yet Functional Bathroom Design Ideas
- Small Kitchen Decor: 4 Smart Tips And 56 Examples
- 3 Cute And Stylish Small Balcony Design Tips And 50 Ideas
- 40 Small Mudroom And Entryway Decor Ideas
- 54 Inviting Small Terrace Decor Ideas
- 31 Small But Smartly Organized Kids’ Rooms
- 50 Small Backyard Pools To Swoon Over
A small kitchen is a frequent case in our modern homes but that doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice anything, just decorate your tiny space right. These tips will help you to do that.
1. Storage. Replace your cabinet doors with glass ones, take the doors off of your cabinets entirely, or install floating shelves as open shelving eliminates visual heft.
2. Colors. White walls always feel larger than colored ones; stick with things that match or have a distinct palette as a set of all-white plates will practically disappear against a white wall.
3. Lights. The lighter the space is, the bigger it seems, so make sure you have ambient lighting overhead, and task lighting to shine light on your prep and cooking areas.
4. Multifunctional furniture. Make an island and a dining table in one, tall step stools can double as seating when you want to take a load off or when you have an extra guest at dinner.
Now add some personal touches and a perfect small kitchen is ready!